BECOME A VOLUNTEER
To apply for one of our vacant staff positions, fill in the Application Form below.
At the current moment we are not accepting general applications, but we still want to talk to you! Please choose the option of "preliminary talk" so we can have a short interview and conversation with you now, and then before we start accepting general applications we'll contact you first.
We also look for day-of volunteers as extra hands to bring our events to life. If you love TEDx and want to help but might not have a lot of time, please select "Day-of-Volunteer" so we can talk to you about the opportunities we have coming up this year.
Partnership: Partner Liaison
We are seeking a partner liaison to be a part of the team. This position, working side by sid with the Director, will have direct contact with those who would be potential partners or sponsors for TEDxTrondheim and then maintaining that relationship. The position needs someone with a strong background in buisness and/or finance and experience delivering presentations. Being connected in Trondheim to the business community would be exceptionally beneficial. This position also has a requirement of speaking Norwegian, although our internal language is English. The position will involve:
- Creating engaging presentations to present to potential partners and sponsors.
- Meeting with potential partners and presenting the opportunities for investing or sponsoring.
- Implementing and executing a plan to maintain contact with partners and sponsors over the term of the contract with them. This will include updating them on what is happening with TEDxTrondheim and various other things.
Partnership Team: Partner and Sponsor Reseacher
- Using guidelines to establish what companies or organizations will be a potential match for the Director and Liason to follow up with.
- Analysing the correct departments and direct contacts to reach out to
- Looking for grants and applications that our organization would be a candidate for.
- Creating a database of contacts in the community
Marketing/Communication Team: Press Contact
We are seeking a press contact. The ideal candidate is proactive and enjoys figuring out creative ways to recruit new people to our events. This person needs to be able to fluently speak and write in Norwegian. The position involves:
- Building relationships with the various news and communications channels in town and contacting them on behalf of the marketing team.
- Working with those in control of the social media channels to be communicating a simialr voice across all platforms.
- Creating engaging content for everything being published. For example, writing press releases and reaching out to relevant media channels.